WELCOME TO BONDLADYS CORNER...WE CARRY ON HER CUSTOM OF MAKING THIS SITE YOUR 24 HOUR A DAY IRAQ NEWS ARTICLE SOURCE

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT OF OUR LADY.

You are not connected. Please login or register

dr. sinan al shabibi

+3
Bye the sea
Bondlady
lightingcslt
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1dr. sinan al shabibi Empty dr. sinan al shabibi Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:04 am

lightingcslt

lightingcslt

to all admins mods and members. just wanted to inform you all that you just never know who may come on to this site and surprise the dickens out of you. i was so impressed with bondladys chat yesterday that i felt like i had to to do something. and with therock on my butt about doing a chat it was time for action.a chat to me is like show and tell when you went to school. well i had to get one up on therock so last night i typed a letter to the great dr. shabibi as well as printed bondladys chat. in it i stated that we all here in bondladys web site we read and learn all about his country and his people and are fascinated by what we learn everyday here, by our teacher bondlady. i told him enclosed is one of the chats that she worked so hard on to teach us more. i ask him if he would read it and then if he could take time out of his busy schedule and join our class on chat with bondladys address of course. told him it would be an honor and a privalge to have him as our guest. so you never know who may come in lurking one day. and if he does there is my chat therock lol. this letter went out fed ex this mmorning to the cbi in baghdad iraq. fingers cross everyone that it works.

2dr. sinan al shabibi Empty Re: dr. sinan al shabibi Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:26 am

Bondlady

Bondlady
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

wow lighters lol, i wonder how many shabbibi names we will see come in today now lol and m.i.b. lol so much for flyin under the radar lol but i love ur enthusisum and i should have done part 3 yesterday it would have been about the cbi and how shabs and how he will not be deterred from his misson and moves on ahead with all things we see him doing, atms, banking, economy the works, and shabs is imo the true meaning of the words honor and honesty and how he loves his country and how what ever goes on in politics shabs has a 1 track mind to build iraq and its economy and to give the people a better life, his interest is solely for the iraqi people and iraq, without shabs in iraq things would indeed be grave. i trust shabs unlike the rest to do whats right by iraq and its people...ty lighters ..BL

3dr. sinan al shabibi Empty Re: dr. sinan al shabibi Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:38 am

Bye the sea

American initiative...you've just got to love it.

4dr. sinan al shabibi Empty Re: dr. sinan al shabibi Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:20 am

Shredd

Shredd
CO-ADMINISTRATOR
CO-ADMINISTRATOR

Hey, you could have just reached out to that guru who claims to play racquetball with him!

Innovative thinking lighters.....nice to know you got the moxie!

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

6dr. sinan al shabibi Empty dr. sinan al shabibi » Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:00 am

jstnvstgdnr

jstnvstgdnr

My,,My, My,, How wonderful that would be!...to have Shabibi...on a one on one with Bondlady...Please Mr Postman...is there a letter in the bag for us!....Thank you for that letter to one of the finest men..in Iraq...and Ditto what Bondlady said...honest...and concerned for His country....Can't wait to hear from Dr Shabibi...I pray for sure.... cheers cheers Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

7dr. sinan al shabibi Empty Re: dr. sinan al shabibi Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:17 pm

Fast Eddie

Trying to one up The Rock are you? Nice try but Dr Shabibi will not have time to come here just for you, I only hope you did ask him to RV the dinar in that letter before he comes. That would be better than coming here if he would just RV.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum