WELCOME TO BONDLADYS CORNER...WE CARRY ON HER CUSTOM OF MAKING THIS SITE YOUR 24 HOUR A DAY IRAQ NEWS ARTICLE SOURCE

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT OF OUR LADY.

You are not connected. Please login or register

***Central Bank Basra branch introduces a window to provide small cash categories***

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

emmaduke

Central Bank Basra branch introduces a window to provide small cash categories

The Central Bank of Iraq (CBE) launched a branch of the Basra branch on Thursday to develop a window from the issue division to provide small groups of 250, 500 and 1,000dinars.

The head of the Central Bank of Iraq Branch of Basra in a press statement briefed by the "Covenant News", said that in view of the small groups of the Iraqi currency traded in the markets, the Iraqi Central Bank branch in Basra sought to provide these quantities for the purpose of facilitating the deal between a single trader And the citizen. He stressed that the provision of cash from all groups will facilitate the sale and purchase between citizens and owners of shops.

Al-Fahd added that the distribution of small categories through bank withdrawals, which are delivered to citizens through personal accounts and salaries will revive the local market and will be in the interest of the national economy and turnover of the wheel of monetary movement.

It is noteworthy that small groups have been implemented from the market significantly recently, and this gesture re-ease of dealing between citizens.

http://alahadnews.net/index.ph.....52556.html

tlm724

tlm724
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Thanks Emmaduke good stuff !!

I like it but I don't want to read to much into this. It's really good that the people are being encouraged to use the Iraqi Central Bank branch in Basra. I think the people will have much more confidence in a CBI branch instead of a street vendor for the smalls. All in all this is great to see and leads me to believe that currency reform is still on the table and being addressed , thanks again

emmaduke

Agree... but at least they are doing something...anything...lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum