WELCOME TO BONDLADYS CORNER...WE CARRY ON HER CUSTOM OF MAKING THIS SITE YOUR 24 HOUR A DAY IRAQ NEWS ARTICLE SOURCE

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT OF OUR LADY.

You are not connected. Please login or register

DINAR CARD IS READY TO USE ***

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1DINAR CARD IS READY TO USE *** Empty DINAR CARD IS READY TO USE *** Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:34 am

emmaduke

dinar card is ready to use
announce International Islamic Bank
announced launch first MasterCard card currency Iraqi dinar

Means ruffled shop and withdraw from any ATM in Iraqi dinar and Mitchell (means usd) are the currency.

And the biggest surprise .. Ruffer used your card outside Iraq and through the Internet and the price of discharge according to the official price of the Central Bank of Iraq.

Upload your electronic wallet with Iraqi dinar and use it for whatever you want.

Issuing the card only with 10000 Iraqi Dinars
# Bank _ International_all_Islamic

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2DINAR CARD IS READY TO USE *** Empty Re: DINAR CARD IS READY TO USE *** Sat Jun 16, 2018 5:58 am

RCS1947

Interesting....thanks emma!

3DINAR CARD IS READY TO USE *** Empty Re: DINAR CARD IS READY TO USE *** Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:50 am

tlm724

tlm724
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Thanks emmaduke ! Your right RCS1947 it is very interesting. I went to the Banks web site but didn't find confirmation specifically just yet but we will watch for developments on this ! Very good stuff, thanks again !

4DINAR CARD IS READY TO USE *** Empty Re: DINAR CARD IS READY TO USE *** Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:27 am

investdog

5DINAR CARD IS READY TO USE *** Empty Re: DINAR CARD IS READY TO USE *** Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:36 am

tobyboy

Timmy Do you think this is a real mastercard can use it anywhere and get US Dollars or is this a scam approach. It seems would make the dinar international tradeable maybe ?

6DINAR CARD IS READY TO USE *** Empty Re: DINAR CARD IS READY TO USE *** Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:24 pm

tlm724

tlm724
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

tobyboy wrote:Timmy Do you think this is a real mastercard can use it anywhere and get US Dollars or is this a scam approach. It seems would make the dinar international  tradeable maybe ?

Hey Toby IMO it's not a scam but may be a matter of getting more facts first. I researched the International Islamic Bank branch in Iraq this morning, heres the  link:

they do offer MasterCard and many benefits to their customers. I also read on Facebook a few of the comments.

I will post the screen shot of what I thought was interesting

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

You see where the Bank replies to check after the holiday. Maybe we can get better information next week.

7DINAR CARD IS READY TO USE *** Empty Re: DINAR CARD IS READY TO USE *** Sat Jun 16, 2018 2:24 pm

tobyboy

Timmy Thank You for your reply. I had thought was odd giving the cash back in dollars

8DINAR CARD IS READY TO USE *** Empty Re: DINAR CARD IS READY TO USE *** Sat Jun 16, 2018 2:46 pm

emmaduke

Coupled with the CBI allowing the withdraw of cash from ATM's, this is very interesting, I think.

News The Central Bank allows the withdrawal of cash from the points of sale and determines the commission rate
The Central Bank of Iraq decided to allow citizens to withdraw cash from the points of sale deployed at the agents of electronic payment companies and traders in the Iraqi market, and this is to organize electronic payment operations and within the strategic plan of this bank to switch to electronic payment in a sound and orderly environment.

This bank explains that cash withdrawals are made by authorized agents or dealers who are contracted by the electronic payment companies to provide various services including cash withdrawals provided that the bank is provided with an updated register including their names and periodically adopting procedures to ensure compliance with AML laws and financing Terrorism and electronic payment system.

The bank has set the ceiling for customers to withdraw 2 million dinars per day. The percentage of the commission is not less than (0.006) during the day and the commission should not be less than (2000) (2,000 dinars) and must be visible in the tape to the customer.

The bank also wishes to clarify that all cards (Key Card, MasterCard, Visa Card) are in accordance with this procedure.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum