WELCOME TO BONDLADYS CORNER...WE CARRY ON HER CUSTOM OF MAKING THIS SITE YOUR 24 HOUR A DAY IRAQ NEWS ARTICLE SOURCE

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT OF OUR LADY.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Parliamentary integrity announces the loss of more than 350 billion dollars through the central bank window

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

tobyboy

Well here you go again another article of advising again corruption of the CBI. First they need to get rid of this temp CBI Governor Keywords, that Maliki put in place. Maliki sure chose the right person for the job to continue with his corruption. This Keywords temp governor knew for long time now of corruption at CBI and has not done anything to correct this, Because he also corrupt I am sure he been getting advise from Maliki to keep the corruption going. What is Abadi's problem all this time of firing keywords from the position Maliki put him there just before he left office. My question now is Abadi also corrupt & is he doing his corruption in a sneaky way. Something sure is wrong with this picture. Next stop the auctions, then start arresting the big whales & politicians not wait months to do this or as I have said previously maybe Abadi just all talk of arresting the big wigs. JMHO

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum