WELCOME TO BONDLADYS CORNER...WE CARRY ON HER CUSTOM OF MAKING THIS SITE YOUR 24 HOUR A DAY IRAQ NEWS ARTICLE SOURCE

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT OF OUR LADY.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Breaking News Parliament to resume its sessions on October 14, 2014

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

lightingcslt

lightingcslt

Baghdad (Forat) –The parliament will resume its regular sessions on the 14th of October.
Parliamentary source stated to Alforat News "The parliament Speakership decided to resume the parliament sessions on Tuesday, the 14th of October after the Eid of Adhha Holiday." /End/ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

tlm724

tlm724
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

[lightingcslt] Baghdad (Forat) –The parliament will resume its regular sessions on the 14th of October.

[tlm724] I know they said immediately after the 9th so that will work if not sooner   

[tlm724] ty lighters

[lightingcslt] tlm724 yw

[cat] lightingcslt they in no hurry huh

[tlm724] cat Abadi wants this budget passed asap but they can't do it UNTIL they come to a consensus with the kurds

[lightingcslt] cat gives them more time to work out the details imo

[cat] tlm724 lightingcslt thanks

[tlm724] they have to have inclusion or the country will fail and with their failure comes our failure

[tlm724] we want it done yesterday but trust me when I say it must be done right this time, erasing the mistakes of Maliki is a huge job so let them get the details right for once    

[tlm724] lightingcslt exactly !

[lightingcslt] hopefully when they come back it will be agreed upon and done

[tlm724] yep I think it will

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum